The Senior .NET developer will be responsible for the design, development, testing, maintenance of Web Applications using ASP.NET. This developer also needs to have some experience with Microsoft BI stack (SSIS, SSRS & SSAS), Microsoft Azure and Sitecore.
- Participate in the technical design and development of highly complex, cross-functional, multi-platform, application systems.
- May perform some application architecture functions.
- Define and document the designs for applications and enhancements.
- Create, review, and may coordinate execution of unit test plans for multiple projects.
- Identify opportunities to improve the testing process.
- Design, coding, testing, implementation, and documentation of the solution.
- Develop high-level program specifications.
- Ensure that expected application performance levels are achieved.
- Design, code, test, debug, document, maintain, and modify computer programs of high complexity, significance, and risk.
- Monitors and optimizes application performance
- Integrates applications with other lines of business applications
- Uses the ability to develop large-scale desktop, web and database applications
- Uses the ability to innovate and provide functional applications with intuitive interfaces
- Uses the ability to construct user guidelines and technical documentation.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Minimum 4 years of IT experience designing and integrating web-based solutions focusing on ASP.net technology
- Preferred: 4+ years of Web application development experience working with ASP.NET Web Forms, MVC, WebAPI or WPF, HTML5, jQuery, and CSS3
- Dot Net Development & Architecture with rich SQL experience
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, .NET Web Forms, Sitecore and MVC development and design patterns
- Strong working experience in relational MySQL database
- Experience in on-premise, hybrid and cloud-based solutions like Azure
- Experience in developing distributed n-tier systems and developing and deploying Event Receivers, Feature Receivers, Timer Jobs
- Experience in Power Shell scripting for Automation of deployment and other custom activities
- Experience in IIS configurations, Domain Controller, and Active Directory setup
- Knows Languages – PowerShell, ASP.net MVC, and scripting
- Is an expert in the creation of SQL, Stored procedures & Triggers, SQL server agent jobs and performance tuning of the existing SQL code in stored procedures
- Experience using Microsoft BI stack (SSIS, SSRS & SSAS)
- Ability to organize and prioritize work meets deadlines, and work independently.
- Must be a team player who works well with technical and non-technical resources.
- Stays abreast of the development in the area of professional competence.
- Requires strong oral and written communication skills to interact with business and internal teams
WE WILL GET YOU SOON.
Drop your CV!
Every great idea starts with a good conversation. Let’s work together and grow your business just like you envisioned.